COVID-19 travel updates
To help support you at this challenging time we have created this dedicated resource page to provide up-to-date information and assistance
Bedsonline is monitoring the situation closely and we have created this dedicated resource page where we will be updating our policies regularly.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything possible to support you in relation to the impact of COVID-19 on travel bookings, including providing additional staff and resources.
Update on force majeure
To find out which country corridors will be subject to a force majeure and which are not please use the below origin / destination tool.
The following information is valid for all bookings except non-refundable bookings and last minute bookings (where the booking is created three days or less prior to arrival)
Please note: this tool may not cover a small number of corridors. If you cannot find your country of origin/destination country pair in this list please contact operations to find out if the fees can be waived or not.
Review here key details regarding the information posted on our force majeure tool
Disclaimer concerning future bookings:
- Please be aware that local government measures and guidelines put in place by individual travel services providers – including hotels, transfer, car rental, theme parks, tours, events and other ancillaries – are leading to social distancing measures to protect travellers.
- Therefore it is likely that hotel guests may find that some facilities – for example the swimming pool, gym area, or buffet halls – will understandably not be available; equally travellers with tickets for theme parks, tours and other activities might find some elements have been adapted or removed; and in the case of multi-day tours different restrictions could be imposed by different local authorities (nonetheless we will endeavor to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information).
- We apologise for any inconvenience these unavoidable changes may cause.
Closure of destinations
Please note that the following destinations are closed based on governmental decisions and therefore will automatically be considered as force majeure for the date range listed and these bookings are the only bookings that will be pro-actively cancelled from Bedsonline. This table is updated regularly.
|Country||Arrival from||Arrival to|
The information on corridors is provided based on the latest restrictions imposed by the governments of the country of the relevant source market and country of the destination. Bedsonline does its best to update the information on Force Majeure based on publicly available and official sources, however new data come in continuously and sometimes not immediately available on public sites. Due to this, Bedsonline is unable to guarantee accuracy and shall be exempt from liability arising from reliance on these data.
Any other force majeure queries not covered by the country to country restrictions can be addressed to the Bedsonline service teams through the regular channels and at least 3 days in advance to the check-in date. Any query sent must include the applicable proof and documentation of the force majeure situation such as official communications and proof of residency for regional restrictions applied by provinces, regions, municipalities, States in the US, etc.
Additionally, please note that it is the responsibility of the traveller to choose the most appropriate rates - whether that be flexible or non-refundable - when booking hotels, transfers, car rentals, theme parks, tours, events and other ancillaries, according to their needs in view of current COVID-19 travel restrictions. Therefore, for new bookings created as of or later than June 1st, cancellations will be processed as follows:
- NRF Rates may only be cancelled free of charge if destination or source market is under Lockdown.
- Flexible or partially flexible rates may only be cancelled free of charge if FM applies to relevant source market or destination (including Lockdown or other restrictions such as mandatory quarantine)
How to contact our call centre for urgent inquiries
A message for our client partners
We fully understand that this is a really challenging time for everyone in the industry and we are committed to doing everything we can to support you.
We value your partnership greatly and would like to thank you for your understanding and support.